On Friday, February 28 at 7:00pm, The Continental Atlantic City will be hosting a special five-course craft beer dinner featuring beers from Yards Brewing Company. Yards owner and Brewmaster Tom Kehoe will be in attendance to answer questions and discuss the brewing process throughout the evening. You can find the food and beer pairings below.
- Yards ESA (Extra Special Ale) – Yards’ first and most revered brew, this English style ale has a subtle spiciness and strong malt backbone.
Paired with passed hors d’oeuvres.
- Yards Brawler – a ruby-colored approachable, malt forward, delicately hopped session ale.
Paired with Shrimp & Biscuits, rosemary-ranch biscuit with brawler gravy.
- Yards Rye IPA – a new, American IPA released January 2014 brewed with rye malt for a subtle spice, whole flower Chinook and more than six other hops for intense citrus and pine notes.
Paired with Louisiana Gumbo, jumbo lump crab, Andouille sausage, smoked ham.
- Yards Poor Richard’s Tavern Spruce Ale – a spice ale based on Benjamin Franklin’s original recipe brewed with locally sourced blue spruce, barley and molasses.
Paired with Coriander Duck, sweet potato puree, collard greens, creole mustard sauce.
- Chocolate Love Stout – a special firkin of Yards’ stout brewed with more than 200 lbs. of 100% cacao Belgian dark chocolate. This special firkin is infused with vanilla beans.
Paired with Flourless Chocolate Cake and frozen strawberry yogurt.
Tickets are $50 per person and can be purchased by calling the restaurant.
1 Atlantic Ocean
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Yards Beer Dinner
February 28 at 5:00 PM