With Greg Orth from Craft Tastings
Greg Orth returns to the Beer Busters Podcast Basement for the second annual Valentine’s Day Mouthgasmic Extravaganza. Last year, Greg introduced us to the world of chocolate and beer pairing and we never stopped talking about it. Now, he returns to once again take us on a journey of flavor this year. Between the sweet goodness, Dan brought news including sewer beer and another list, Steph followed up her proper glassware series with a dose of knowledge on how to achieve the perfect pour in Know Your Beers and Libation or Fabrication got a little racier than usual in a special innuendo edition in Happy Fun Time.
- Victory Helios (7.5% ABV Saison) with Dagoba Hazelnut
- Otto’s Mount Nittany Pale (4.7% ABV Ale) with Vosges Naga
- Free Will COB (8.3% ABV Coffee Oatmeal Brown) with Chuao Firecracker Chocolate and Miesse Dark Chocolate Coffee Cluster
- Appalachian Brewing Company Root Beer with Godiva Vanilla White Chocolate and Vosges Naga
- Fever-Tree Ginger Beer with Dagoba Lemon Ginger
- Grandview Brewing Sour is the New Black (Blackberry Sour) with …?