Yards Releasing PYNK Early This Year

Yards Releasing PYNK Early This Year

Yards Brewing Company’s PYNK Tart Berry Ale has been brewed since the early 2000’s to raise money for the Tyanna Foundation which works to improve the lives of breast cancer patients and honors a mother’s life, love and living legacy. The brew began as a limited release on draught only but has been released as a packaged and draught seasonal for the past three years.

This year, in response to demand (and since the pleasantly pink, effervescent tart berry ale stradles the summer and fall seasonal categories), Yards will be releasing it a month early. PYNK hit taps in July and will be available through October. Production has been increased from 600 bbl to a full 1,000 bbl.

The early release gives the brewery an extra 31 days to raise funds for the Tyanna Foundation with donations of $1 per case sold and $0.05 from every pint. In 2013, Yards raised $5,000.00 with PYNK and more than doubled that amount in 2014 with a check for $13,000.00. Yards’ efforts were bolstered significantly with contributions from Bond Distributors, Shake Shack, Alla Spina, Two Stones Pub, and Padonia Ale House. In October 2015, look for additional fundraising events like the return of the Breast Brunch Ever series and The PYNK Affair.

Cool birthday gifts

Since its inception in 1999 The Tyanna Foundation has raised over $1 million working tirelessly to increase awareness and generate money for breast cancer research, services, education, treatment and patient care. 90% of all funds raised in each state stay in that state to support local breast cancer efforts. The remaining 10% stays in the Foundation and will one day be used for initiatives such as endowments, scholarships and research.

PYNK is brewed with over 3,000 lbs of sweet cherries and raspberries in each batch. It is light-bodied and refreshing with a dry finish. The brew is available in 12 oz bottles and on tap throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. It pairs well with cheeses, panna cotta, or bacon making it the perfect beer for warm summer nights or crisp fall sips.

Be on the lookout for this brew, #DRYNKPYNK and help support a great cause.

Featured image by Yards Brewing Company

, , , , , ,

1 comment

  1. FirstLewis

    I have noticed you don’t monetize your website,
    don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional cash every
    month because you’ve got high quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Mrdalekjd methods for $$$

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *