|Free Will Brewing Company
410 E Walnut St, #10 | Perkasie, PA 18944
This past November, Free Will Brewing Company in Perkasie, PA celebrated the grand opening of their brand new taproom. The new taproom is located in the front of the building, rather than in the basement.
The larger, comfortable space offers plenty of seating, whether you prefer a table, a bar seat, or a cozy space on the couch. Behind the impressive wooden bar, 15 Free Will brews are poured.
The taproom is open Monday to Friday 4 to 8 PM, Saturday 12 to 8 PM, and Sunday 11 AM to 6 PM. Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays are typically busier, with fun and energetic beer drinkers, while the smaller weekday crowds offer a great opportunity to talk with the knowledgeable bartenders about the beers.
The current tap list at Free Will includes:
- Safeword – 10.1% ABV Mango Habanero Imperial IPA
- 10W Porter – 4.5% ABV malty, roasty, dark porter
- C.O.B.B.B. – 8.3% ABV Bourbon Barrel Aged C.O.B
- Avena XX – 9.3% ABV Oatmeal Double IPA
- Black Friday – 12.8% ABV Belgian Quad aged in an apple brandy barrel
- 7 Course Irish Red – 5.9% ABV malt forward Irish red ale
- Hop Geek – 8.9% ABV Imperial IPA
- Community Kölsch – 4.8% ABV German-style ale
- Honey Ginger Belgian Tripel – 8.8% ABV holiday brew
- Pixie’s Revenge – 9.1% ABV Belgian with notes of apricots and pear aged in a Bourbon barrel
- Techno – 7.3% ABV IPA (also available on Nitro)
- Pumky Brewster – 7.8% ABV Belgian golden with pumpkin and sweet potato
- C.O.B.R.B. – 8.3% ABV Rum Barrel Aged C.O.B.
- Barbera Grape Lambic – 4.9% ABV sour grape lambic
Beers are available in 10 and/or 16-ounce pours depending on the beer style. Flights of 4 beers of your choice can be purchased for $10. Growlers can be filled with beers on tap to go, and many Free Will brews are available in bottles as well. The taproom accepts cash or credit.
Check out the new, in-progress brewery expansion by taking a brewery tour at 1 and 3 PM on Saturday afternoons. Tours are free, and reservations for larger groups can be made by calling (267) 354-0813.
I very much enjoyed my first visit to the new taproom. I met and chatting with several locals, sharing experiences with PA craft beer. I even caught up with our friends from Saucony Creek Brewing Company, who look to have their pub up and running in April. They also have some creative xReserve Beers coming soon.
After talking with Dominic Capece from Free Will, it was evident that he is excited about the expansion and growth of the brewery. I cannot wait to return and enjoy more delicious Free Will brews!