With Colin Presby from Stoudts Brewing Co.
and candidate for the AHA Governing Committee…
Bockman himself has returned to the Beer Busters Podcast basement! Colin Presby, now of Stoudt’s Brewing Company, stopped by to fill us in on his bid to run for the American Homebrewers Association’s governing committee. He also brought some delicious treats from Stoudt’s for us to try.
The sweet Stoudts brews…
- Gold Lager 4.7% ABV, 25 IBU Munich Style Helles
- Pils 5.4% ABV, 40 IBU Pilsener
- APA 4.1% ABV, 40 IBU American Pale Ale
- Four Play IPA New year-round IPA Apollo and Experimental 06300 hops
- Black Eye PA Brewers Reserve Black IPA