With Steve Armstrong from Armstrong Ales…
For this installment of Beer Busters, we were joined by Steve Amrstrong of Armstrong Ales. Having happily accepted his duties as our fourth Beer Buster, Steve helped us with the news, and play another rendition of Happy Fun Time Games. Along with Steph, Steve helped to beerducate us on nanobreweries…and then we drank some of his current offerings from Armstrong Ales.
We fought winter’s chill with these Armstrong brews…
- Limerick Libation Irish Red, 5.1% ABV
- Little Lupey Pale Ale, 4.3% ABV
- Bold Thady Quill Irish Dry Stout, 4.5% ABV
- Old Tosser (Maybe…?) ESB, 5.6% ABV
- Mongfind’s Offering Barleywine, 9.6% ABV
- And we sipped on Trader Joe’s 2011 Vintage Ale thtoughout the episode.