|Zion Canyon Brew Pub
95 Zion Park Blvd #2 | Springdale, UT
Zion Canyon Brew Pub is located at the entrance of Zion National Park, featuring the locally handcrafted ales of Zion Canyon Brewing Company. Zion Canyon Brewing Company is Southern Utah’s first microbrewery.
The highlight of the brew pub is the amazing views of Zion National Park from the large outdoor patio on the Virgin River. We sat on the patio and enjoyed a delicious lunch as we marveled over the views.
The Zion Canyon Brewing Company beers on tap included…
- Blueberry Hefeweizen – super blueberry aroma and a tangy finish
- Blossom Apricot Ale – light and crisp with a hint of apricot
- Paradox Session IPA – brewed specifically for Utah – small beer, big on hops
- Red Altar – American red, malt forward and late addition El Dorado hops
- Zion Pale Ale – West Coast style pale ale with assertive citrus notes and a rich, malty body
- Springdale Amber – slight malty flavor, tawny amber in color, and Willamette dry hops make this beer balanced and drinkable
- Delusion Ale – toasty, fruity ESB with a mellow finish.
- Jamaican-Style Lager – their lightest beer, brewed using a German Alt yeast strain and Liberty hops
- Conviction Stout – a dark, chocolatey brew with a roasted coffee finish
- Ascender Hefeweizen – unfiltered wheat beer with a tart bouquet of banana and citrus with a subtle clove finish
Beers are available in 6-ounce tasters, traditional pints, and 60-ounce pitchers. Local wine from Iron Gate Winery in Cedar City, UT are also available.
In accordance with Utah state law, food must be ordered with the consumption of alcoholic beverages, so we came hungry.
The pub’s upscale menu includes gourmet burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and salads. I enjoyed the delicious Smoked Beet Reuben, complete with sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and Jalsberg cheese on fresh baked rye.
Other sandwiches include Tuna Nicoise on Ciabatta, Grilled Chicken Piccata Sandwich, Spicy Chicken Curry Wrap, and Beer-Soaked Brat. Signature burgers include The Classic, Applewood Bacon Burger, Buffalo Meatloaf Burger, and Quinoa Burger.
Pub entrees include Buffalo Meatloaf, Steak Frites, Whiskey Salmon, Pork Schnitzel, Chimichurri Steak, Roasted Beet Pesto Spaghetti, and Fish ‘n Chips.
If nothing else, you should visit this brewery for the views. Zion National Park is one of the most breathtaking places, and the Zion Canyon Brew Pub is just the icing on top.