|Bottle Logic Brewing Company
1072 N. Armando St. | Anaheim, CA 92806
Bottle Logic Brewing Company, located in Anaheim, California, brews beers for people with curious minds and adventurous palates. The brewery opened in early 2014, located in an industrial park just off the Riverside Freeway.
The brewery was founded by Brandon Buckner, Wes Parker, and Steve Napolitano. Buckner, the company’s brand manager, worked as a Master Trainer and is an avid chef. Parker, the brewmaster, founded various internet companies and homebrewed for many years. Napolitano, the company’s president, also homebrewed and worked in the finance, legal, and manufacturing industries.
The trio built Bottle Logic as something special, creating experimental brews using flavor combinations and techniques that are yet to be explored.
The tasting room offers beer lovers a place to enjoy a pint, sample an experimental brew, and peek into the brewhouse. The slate gray walls come to life with pops of orange, and the look is complete with bare metal and dark wood accents. Book shelves and artwork add interest to the space.
Repurposed barrels create seating for smaller parties, while larger wooden tables accommodate larger groups. A small, comfortable outdoor space out front offers additional seating, complete with palm trees.
The L-shaped bar with a dark wood front and sleek granite top faces the large chalkboard listing the dozen Bottle Logic brews available categorized by The Constants and The Variables. The Constants are the core groups of beers, while The Variables include experimental brews and one-offs.
The tap list during our visit included…
- Tattered Prince – 7% ABV French-style Saison
- Pulsar – 4.5% ABV Dry Irish Stout
- She Shot First – 5.2% ABV Pale Wheat Ale
- Imperial Hodor – 8.2% ABV English Brown Ale with Medieval Spices
- Hoverboards – 4.7% ABV Malty Session IPA with Galaxy and Nelson
- Ocularity – 9% ABV Dry, Piney, Resinous Double IPA
- Cobaltic Porter – 8% ABV Baltic Porter
- Joule Thief – 5.2% ABV Belgian-style Specialty Ale
- Starquake – 5.5% ABV Bitter, Dark, Chocolate-y Robust Porter
- Goldzilla – 7.5% ABV Belgian Golden Ale
- Mobius Stout – 6.7% ABV Smoqued Stout on Nitro
The beer lineup offers something for everyone. The beers are all well made, creative, and delicious. The taproom is a great hangout spot, and the branding is attractive and easily recognizable.
Beers are available in 4-ounce tasters or full pours. A flight of the 5 “constants” can be purchased for $8. Growlers can be filled to go in 32-ounce, 40-ounce, and 64-ounces sizes. Some beers are also available to go in bottles.
The tasting room is open Monday to Thursday 4 to 10 PM, Friday and Saturday noon to midnight, and Sunday noon to 8 PM.